Saturday, May 7, 2011

Barnet Survive to remain in the Football League for next season!

I'm still stunned, shocked and can't believe that my local team, Barnet have beaten the drop to the Conference, given that I cannot remember a period all season when Barnet were not in the bottom two positions of League football. I recall the relief I felt when Martin Allen took over as Manager and got them off the absolute bottom, but I cannot remember if he got them over that line of second last spot. Does anyone know if they have, and if so when?. The fact that they haven't been out of the relegation positions ALL season (until the final day!), makes this great escape even more amazing!!..   OK Barnet, Please get it together next season, and be fighting for position at THE OTHER END of the table!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment